On 06.08.2013 16:18, Rob Weir wrote:

> Or maybe the point you are missing is the distinction between a
> "quiet" approach and a "secret" approach.  These are not the same
> thing.  I'm not proposing secrecy.   But one can be transparent
> without drawing unwanted attention to a request.

"Quiet" but not "secret" asking the developer privately and
contributing publicly might be a way to handle that problem for this moment.

But Jürgens idea getting a public statement of LibreOffice developers,
whether LibreOffice wants to cooperate or not, would cause public
transparency and perhaps could make things easier.

But it might be not the right time to action that idea now.

Regards
Michael