Hello Oliver, *,

> From: Oliver Brinzing [mailto:oliver.brinz...@gmx.de]

> Hi Jörg,
> > What is the problem with the following addon.xcu? This
> functions in AOO 3.4.1 (for example) but
> not in AOO 4.0.
>
> aoo 4 requires a new element "ToolBarItems", see below.

Thank you. Works.

But only works in AOO 4.0, so a question:

it is possible to use a 'double' addon.xcu? The following works for me, *but is
it allowed*?

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
<oor:component-data
 xmlns:oor="http://openoffice.org/2001/registry";
 oor:name="Addons"
 oor:package="org.openoffice.Office">
        <node oor:name="AddonUI">
                <node oor:name="OfficeToolBar">
                        <node oor:name="Color2Rows.OfficeToolBar"
oor:op="replace">
                                <prop oor:name="Title">
                                        <value>Toolbar-Title</value>
                                </prop>
                                <node oor:name="ToolBarItems">
                                        <node oor:name="m1" oor:op="replace">
                                                <prop oor:name="Context"
oor:type="xs:string">

<value>com.sun.star.sheet.SpreadsheetDocument</value>
                                                </prop>
                                                <prop oor:name="URL"
oor:type="xs:string">

<value>vnd.sun.star.script:Color2Rows.Mod_C2R.StartUp_C2R?language=Basic&amp;location=application</value>
                                                </prop>
                                                <prop
oor:name="ImageIdentifier" oor:type="xs:string">

<value>%origin%/icons/image1</value>
                                                </prop>
                                                <prop oor:name="Title"
oor:type="xs:string">

[...]