Thanks so much for the pointers Rob. I'll get in touch with Steve Yin about
the accessibility stuff.

Yes, I have indeed contributed to Open Source projects before - one of them
being Alfresco, ... I used to work for them a while back.

I look forwarding to getting to know some other folk on the OO dev list
soon.

All the best

Glen

Glen Johnson