Dňa Thu, 22 Aug 2013 11:37:45 +0200 janI <j...@apache.org> napísal:

On 22 August 2013 11:33, Michal Hriň <michal.h...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Dňa Thu, 22 Aug 2013 09:46:17 +0200 Jürgen Schmidt <jogischm...@gmail.com>
napísal:

 Hi,

I propose a first snapshot build based on revision 1516374 on branch
AOO401.

This version will contain fixes for some of the proposed showstoppers
and 2 further languages zh-TW and pl. Other updated languages are not
yet updated and will be included in the next snapshot.

Khmer will be integrate when the problems are solved.

@Ariel, is it possible for you to prepare the Linux builds? If not
please let us know.

Juergen

What's the problem with other languages ? Why you could not integrate it
to this
snapshot ?

Lot of improvements are in pootle server .. remember more dev. builds are
made,
then translations arre better

I agree with jsc, to only do snapshot build with completed languages. It is
quite a lot of work to get translations back from pootle into the source
tree.

I hope we will have a couple of snapshot builds before deadline, so newly
finished languages can be built fast.

Look at pootle server at last activity .. there is lot of activity from last release.
(i remember pt, fr, de, for me sk,cs . This improvements werent in release)
I dont believe that there will be couple of snapshots ... to 6th september remains only
2 weeks.
It is wasteing of cpu power to make all langue builds without language update.

rgds
jan I

-MH

Táto správa bola vytvorená poštovým klientom v prehliadači Opera:
http://www.opera.com/mail/

Táto správa bola vytvorená poštovým klientom v prehliadači Opera: http://www.opera.com/mail/