On 08.09.2013 23:38, Kay Schenk wrote:
On Sun, Sep 8, 2013 at 6:55 AM, <bugreporte...@hushmail.com> wrote:

Can someone please set the bugs:
26331
20525
as duplicate of:
107063

And change the "Version" of  107063 to 4.0.1.
I tested this on Apache_OpenOffice_4.0.1_Win_x86_install_en-GB.exe on XP
and this bug still occurs.
(tested with frames of images and tables)

Thanks for checking this issue with our latest snapshot! Knowing that a bug is still there is an important data point.

I marked the duplicate issues you suggested. Please log in and update the
version on your own if you would. If there is some problem you can't do
this, please let us know.

For re-confirming issues such as 107063 we have the field "latest confirmation on". The version field itself should record when a bug first appeared.

Also we there is no release of AOO 4.0.1 yet, there are only snapshots on the way to 4.0.1 that use "4.0.1" in various strings for technical reasons. So recording a bug against a pre-release should only be against e.g. AOO401-dev but not against the target version.

Herbert