Hello bugreporter

Am 23.09.13 12:45, schrieb bugreporte...@hushmail.com:
That's awesome Andrea, many thanks.

Can someone tell me if it's a good idea to find out which devs do not work on AOO and are
still assigned to bugs, and remove them from the bugs "Assigned To:"
field?
This is a good idea.
I was thinking of something like this:
#1 get all emailaddresses from the devs which are assigned to bugs from the
bugzilla data base
#2 compare the list with the people/emailadresses which are subscribed to the
dev mailing list
This is not so a good idea. Same people has different e-mail adress on bugzilla. I use the apache adress at bugzilla and my private at the mailing list.

There are a load people assinged to formar Oracle/SUN employee. If you are not sure about a name you can ask him/her.

Thanks for the work

Greetings Raphael