Howdy all,

Well, a little more work and some feedback led to this - which I now really
need feedback from you guys on.

A couple of small changes - I noted the discussion on the mailing list
regarding the users posting to the dev mailing list, so I updated the
paragraph on the back cover to remove the reference to the dev list (I have
not updated the UnivStudent flyer to reflect this yet, but will)

Some small typographic changes on the front cover and rear cover, dropped
the wire frame from the front page (inside flap), left it on the second
page - though I have two votes to dump it from there also.

Anyway - the real focus, if I may draw you there, is again the why AOO
column. The bullet items are the points that I would like to make, but they
could I'm sure be made better.

The lower section AOO is ODF compliant and AOO is a community I'm not
really comfortable with. I lifted some of the text from that 2.0 flyer, the
sentence with company names and I suppose for instance PeopleSoft no longer
gets a break out, it's just Oracle now, right.. anyhow you input is very.

So - I guess I'll just use google still:
pdf
 https://docs.google.com/file/d/0Bx7ZNEXlmR0IU2ZJbHVsQ2pOa3M
odt
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0Bx7ZNEXlmR0IWERCRVozbFBkYVk