Hi Drew,

some general feedback from my side

1. Why section
"Stable, reliable software
Over 10 years of use at organizations, large and small, around the globe"

I would say over 13 years

2. Apache feature page 1, right lower corner -> I would remove it there
and would change the Apache logo in the middle and would use the color logo.

3. icons upper right corner second page -> I would remove them

4. Apache OpenOffice is a community -> how about "Apache OpenOffice is a
community driven project"

Juergen