Shemil Hashan wrote:
I need help on steps to make the build on fedora 19.
Please give me steps in simple language with terminal code.

Please start new discussions (i.e., don't reply to another message but create a new one) or your messages will be buried in irrelevant threads and harder to notice. And please do not post your request to 450 people four times in four minutes with four wrong subjects! In other mailing lists, people get banned for far less than this.

Fedora 19 build instructions are at
http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Building_Guide_AOO
and
http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Fedora_Build_Instructions#Fedora_19

Post here if you need more information. Note that Alexandro had already sent you the first link, so rather than asking something generic I expect you to tell us where you are stuck and we'll help you out.

It is urgent. I'm a student of University of Moratuwa,doing a project to
give predictive text for Open Office.

This is something that I haven't fully understood from your first post. Could you elaborate on it? OpenOffice already has automatic completion of words. Is this something similar to it?

Regards,
  Andrea.