On Thu, 19 Sep 2013 09:14:21 -0400 (EDT)
debbiek...@aol.com wrote:

> I would like to know how to get the Apacheopenoffice4.0 I do  not work Iam
> retired and would like this for my home use how can I download  this? Or is
> this available for me? Please send me the information on how to get  this.
> Thank you  my email is  debbiek...@aol.com

You can download it from
www.openoffice.org/download/
which will choose an appropriate version for your operating system.

If by some mischance (some browsers can be troublesome) you do not get offered
a download link, go to
http://www.openoffice.org/download/other.html
and choose the language version and operating system you require.

Possibly the version you require will be from this direct link (US-English,
Windows)
http://sourceforge.net/projects/openofficeorg.mirror/files/4.0.0/binaries/en-US/Apache_OpenOffice_4.0.0_Win_x86_install_en-US.exe

As you may not be subscribed to the mailing list you will not see replies, so I
copy this to you as a courtesy. Pease reply to the mailing list.

--
Rory O'Farrell <ofarr...@iol.ie>