Tallying the answers to the release vote [1] resulted in ten binding +1, four non-binding +1 and one non-binding -1 votes. No other votes were cast.

[1] http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/openoffice-dev/201309.mbox/%3C523EA4EB.8080608%40gmail.com%3E

The one negative vote has a lot of merit, especially as the issues mentioned were brought to our attention by our very experienced and highly respected community member Yu Zhen. On the other hand the problems raised were already in AOO 4.0.0 and didn't block the release then. They were also not reported, suggested or discussed as release blockers ever since until today. They deserve attention but the vote result indicates that they shouldn't block the release of Apache OpenOffice 4.0.1.

So the vote result is: Apache OpenOffice r1524958 shall be released as Apache OpenOffice.

Here is the detailed vote tally, sorted by voter choice and name.

-1:

Yuzhen Fan

+1:

Andrea Pescetti (binding)
Armin Le Grand (binding)
Bonnie Kim
Dirk Groskamp
Herbert Dürr (binding)
Jan Iverson (binding)
Kay Schenk (binding)
Kazunari Hirano (binding)
Marcus Lange (binding)
Michal Hriň
Oliver-Rainer Wittmann (binding)
Regina Henschel (binding)
Ricardo Berlasso (binding)
Vladislav Stevanovic

I'll create the AOO401 revision tag from revision 1524958. The official release announcement will follow in the near future.

Herbert