Considering that:
1. The first two defects[1] are regressions introduced in AOO 4.0 and not
AOO 4.0.1 release blockers
2. The installation defect[1] on Redhat6.4 64bit has workaround

I agree to release AOO401rc3 (a.k.a. r1524958) as Apache OpenOffice 4.0.1.

[1]
Bug 123345 - [Regression]Docx embedded table display incorrectly
Bug 123346 - [Regression]the bullet display incorrectly when open docx file
in AOO
Bug 123348 - Cannot integrate AOO 4.0.0 in desktop menu in Redhat6.4 64bit

Regards,
Yu Zhen