Oliver-Rainer Wittmann wrote:
We have already everything to whitelist CWiki users for our CWiki space
ooousers and ooodev. Members of ooo-admins group are able to whitelist.

Unfortunately, yes. So I whitelisted orw and rgb-es. Who needs whitelisting too? Your CWiki username please (and 24 hours of patience!).

This model is very bad, since we will easily grow to a table with hundreds of records just to allow people to write their name in the volunteers page.

Members of ooo-committers group are by default on the "Editing" Whitelist.

Useless. "ooo-committers" is a random set of people that is not linked in any way with the group we call the "OpenOffice committers". And I can't edit that group.

Regards,
  Andrea.