...and of course keep a backup history. Save regularly under different
version names so that if something goes wrong you can find out where and
revert to a version that is not too far from the current version. This is
really a sensible strategy whatever software you are using if the work is
critically important. Ok, it takes up some more disc space but in these
days of 100s of gigs that shouldn't really be an issue for office docs.

--
Ian

Ofqual Accredited IT Qualifications <https://theingots.org/community/faq#7.0>

Headline points in the 2014 and 2015 school league tables

www.theINGOTs.org +44 (0)1827 305940

Wales.