On 2013/10/15 04:19, Ricardo Berlasso said:
> 2013/10/14 Drew Jensen <drewjensen.in...@gmail.com>
>
>> Hi Phan, Imacat, Janl, et al
>>
>> Just now getting back on-line since the last email here. I haven't gone by
>> the forums yet Imacat but I'm quite sure all is well. As for Terry's
>> account, it seems to me it should of gone also. Same for my account, there
>> is no good reason, which I can see, to have admin rights at any of the
>> forums presently.

    OK.  Per your request, I have removed you (Drew), along with TerryE,
from the administrators' list.  Thank you for your services all this
time. ^_^

    The current VI administrators are:

Administrators: vietnamesel10n, imacat
Global Administrators: vietnamesel10n, imacat, floris v

    As I actually do not get involved into the forum operation, this
left us only one site administrator, Phan, now.  Phan, you may need to
recruit at least one more help, or contact floris v to see if you could
work together, in case you are not available.  We don't want to
overwhelm you.

P.S. I shall do a privilege check on other forums, too.