Howdy Guys,

Well, I was planning on posting to the Google + account regarding this
today. Decided after reading this that maybe I should hold off.. but maybe
not.. anyway what I had ready to post is:

Một cuộc hành trình dài.

A little bit of news. The Vietnamese User Forum for Apache OpenOffice has
been on a respite of sorts since being shuttered a while back, waiting for
someone to take on the task of monitoring and moderating the site.

Mr. Phan Anh, who is also active with the Vietnamese translation work in
the AOO project has volunteered to fill this position, making it possible
to open the forum for general use once again.

It is very good to see this community resource open once more.  It is
individuals such as Mr. Anh that make our community work, for all of us and
I would like to take this opportunity to thank him for his efforts, and to
also thank the many, many others who also 'get it done' in the AOO
community.

//drew