Below is a list of active forum administrators.  I am included in
all the numbers, but I normally do not get involved into the forum
operation.  So the actual numbers of active forum administrators should
be the numbers listed minus 1.

==========
(Columns: Language:# of Administrators:# of Global moderators
en:5:8
es:3:4
fr:4:4
hu:2:2
it:2:6
ja:2:3
nl:3:5
pl:2:4
vi:2:3
zh:2:4
==========

    I think we need at least two active administrators for each forum,
in order to be the back up of one another in case of someone
unavailable.  That means the following forums will need at least one
more administrator:

* HU (Hungarian, magyar nyelv)
* IT (Italian, Italiano)
* JA (Japanese, 日本語)
* PL (Polish, Polski)
* VI (Vietnamese, tiếng Việt)
* ZH (Chinese, 中文)

    Besides, I would like to call for help from another PMC member as
the administrator of all the 10 language forum, as a back up of me (and
so will I be the back up of you).  You don't need to understand all the
10 languages. :p  You don't need to get involved into the actual forum
operation.  But it would be nice to have experience in forum operation
and communication (i.e. was a moderator somewhere for months).

--
Best regards,
imacat ^_*' <ima...@mail.imacat.idv.tw>

OpenOffice http://www.openoffice.org/