Le 16/12/2013 23:15, Kay Schenk a écrit :
Aside from captcha (I'm assuming this is used for registration?), do we
have any other spam tools in place for the Forums?

The only other counter measure is the first post moderation.
And it is very effective. On the English board, there is absolutely no spam.
The only remaining is the signature or the profile link but they are spotted
very quickly and they don't appear until you look at the members list.

So I don't think we need further tools.
Except for moderators perhaps, something like a nuke button that bans the user
and delete signature and profile web link automatically. But we live without.
The rate (on the EN forum) is below 3.5 spam account per day.

Hagar