You're telling me that there is a bug with version 0.5.1 on MacOS?

(I ask because you're the first person who reported it.)

For the moment:
Sorry, I can not do something immediately.
My problem is that I've actually made ​​just the compatibility of Basic Addon
Builder 4.x AOO, but will now inundated with error messages the general error
in Basic Addon Builder concern.

It is of course correct to report errors, but my time is very limited and the
extension comes from Paolo and I just wanted to eliminate a single problem and
can not accept the general support.

I will do my best, also because I know that Paolo currently does not have time,
but my time is limited.

> But in general I don't like the idea to install an extension
> which seems
> to be an extension installer itself.

Although I know what is translated into German, but what content you mean I do
not understand.

> Why not simply providing the 3
> three libraries each as standalone extension. This way they
> can be easy
> installed and uninstalled.

Sorry, I do not understand what is a "standalone extension"?

Greetings,
Jörg