On Mon, Oct 21, 2013 at 7:28 PM, Ian Lynch <ianrly...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Given the number of Android devices out there and growing I can see a time
> where if its not editable there it won't be worth considering.

I think it's worth educationg consumers that "tablet form factor" does not
necessarily mean "Android OS on a ARM CPU."

I'm using a MSI Windpad 110W with 10" screen and AMD Fusion CPU/GPU (APU).
I can run any darn x86 OS I want on it, Win7, Ubuntu Linux, Fedora Linux,
FreeBSD.

There are many other x86 tablets with CPUs from AMD and Intel.
Why people continue restricting themselves to ARM/Android devices (besides
50%+ lower cost) when they could have the power of a full laptop on a
tablet form factor is beyond me...

FC

act
Durante épocas de Engaño Universal, decir la verdad se convierte en un Acto
Revolucionario
- George Orwell