Hi

My name is Leif Klint and I have been working with education most part of my
life. The last years mostly Leadership training in Sweden (were I come from)
and internationally in parts of Africa and Mongolia.
Interested in many things – writing, photography, music (played tenorsax for
some years, mostly mainstream jazz. and now playing Accordion, sedish folk
music).
Old enough to realise that I am a rookie at computer use, though I have used
some the last 25 years... But maybe as User I can be of some assistance?

Yours

Leif Klint, nicknamed Klintan