On 19/11/2013 Slowcritter wrote:
I have been trying to register and the web site won't register me. I get a
box that says I must choose the cats.

Hello Tom,
from what you write it seems that you are trying to register an account on http://wiki.openoffice.org/ ; this is only needed if you want to write documentation pages about OpenOffice. If this is what you want to do, please tell us what browser you are using (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome) and we can have a look.

If you merely want to use OpenOffice and the related web sites you don't need any registrations, so in that case just ignore the error.

Regards,
  Andrea.