After switching to LibreOffice quite some time back, I thought I'd give the latest Open Office a try. Reasonably impressed, and now have the difficult decision on which one to invest my learning time on. One thought - downloading OpenOffice was PAINFULLY slow, around 130 KB/sec (where LibreOffice consistently downloads at 900+ KB/sec). Since neither one of you can figure out how to update with DIFF's instead of a FULL BLOWN install, download time makes a difference.

Something to think about.

Tom Struble, Network Engineer
Montrose Regional Library District
320 S. 2nd St.  -  Montrose, CO  81401
970-249-9656 x2555 phone    970-240-1901 fax
970-964-2555 direct
tstru...@montroselibrary.org
Dept. Hours:  MTWT  12pm-7pm