On Nov 24, 2013 11:45 AM, "Απόστολος Συρόπουλος" <asyropoulos...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Since there is no binary package for any version of Solaris x86, I am
trying to
> compile OpenOffice on OpenSolaris in the hope that the resulting binaries
> will work in later versions.
>
> I have downloaded the source code and I did the following:
>
> $ export LD_ALTEXEC=/usr/bin/gld
> $ export ANT_HOME=/opt/gnu/ant/
> $ export JAVA_HOME=/usr/java

normally you need to run autoconf before configure
> $ ./configure --with-dmake-url=
http://dmake.apache-extras.org.codespot.com/files/dmake-4.12.tar.bz2--with-epm-url=
http://www.msweet.org/files/project2/epm-3.7-source.tar.gz --disable-odk
--with-lang="el en"
--with-junit=/extra/sources/OpenOffice/java/junit-4.11.jar --prefix=/opt/gnu

normally you need to run bootstrap as the output from configure tells you
to.

> $ source SolarisX86GccEnv.Set
>
> Then I did the following:
>
> $ cd instsetoo_native
>
> and when I give the build --all command I get the following:
>
> build -- version: 275224
>

> =============
> Building module solenv
> =============
>
> Entering /extra/sources/OpenOffice/aoo-4.0.1/main/solenv
>
> ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
> ERROR!
> Could not detect compiler version!
> Please extend tg_compv.mk in
> solenv/inc.
> ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
> g++ -dumpversion returns
> 4.7.2
> force_dmake_to_error
> dmake:  Error executing 'force_dmake_to_error': No such file or directory
> dmake:  Error code -1, while making 'compiler_version_error'

it cannot find your compiler, maybe because you did not run bootstrap.

please remember solaris is not a supported plattform, so you might have
other problems.

rgds
jan i