On 29.11.2013 10:33, Pavel Janík wrote:
On Nov 26, 2013, at 11:16 AM, Pavel Janík wrote:

STR_EXAMPLE is redefined in cui:

source/tabpages/connect.hrc:#define STR_EXAMPLE 1
source/tabpages/paragrph.hrc:#define STR_EXAMPLE 5010
It comes from accessibility improvements. Can I delete the define to 1?

The defines look like made for strings used in dialogs. The values would be local to the dialog. Redefinition to 1 might lead to collision with another string that is already defined to 1.

That said, STR_EXAMPLE may have been used for debugging and not be used anymore.

Therefore, without knowing more, I would not change the value and live with the warning. But it would be better if STR_EXAMPLE is still used and delete it otherwise.

-Andre