2013/12/4 Jürgen Schmidt <jogischm...@gmail.com>:
> On 12/4/13 1:04 AM, Roberto Galoppini wrote:
>>>
>>> Thanks for heads up on this, I'll take care of that.
>>
>> It has been reviewed and we asked to remove that, it might take a
>> business day or two (worst case).
>>

> thanks Roberto, I am sure SF will benefit from this as well. It won't be
> good for SF if users get the wrong stuff and are not satisfied by the
> offered service.

That's right Jürgen, and let me add all ads under our direct control
have never displayed confusing or misleading ads. Unfortunately this
is not true for ads delivered by advertising network partners, that
serving millions of ads have lesser control on what is displayed. It's
an on-going process, and community help is highly appreciated.

Roberto