On Wed, Dec 4, 2013 at 9:34 AM, dmcghee <m...@dmcghee.plus.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I have created a database of my DVD collection. The creation of it was
> fine, but there does not seem to be an option to print.
>
> If it can be done, can you tell me how. I am running Windows 8
>

> Regards
> David McGhee

> Another copy in case David isn't registered.
Hello David,
  If you want to print the entire contents of a database table, it is
easiest to import the table into Calc or Writer. If you registered your
database when you created it, the process is simple.
1. Open a new Calc or Writer document.
2. Press F4, which will open a pane near the top of the screen showing all
of your registered data sources.
3. Click the + next to the name of your database to show the tables and
queries.
4. Expand the list of tables using the +.
5. Click and drag the name of your table into the new document.
6. Print that document.
I hope that helps.
Best Regards,
Francis