Hello,

While compiling comphelper under Solaris, compilation stopped with the
following error message:

In file included from
/extra/sources/OpenOffice/aoo4/main/comphelper/source/misc/locale.cxx:26:0:
/extra/sources/OpenOffice/aoo4/main/solver/410/unxsogi.pro/inc/comphelper/locale.hxx:74:29:
 error: expected unqualified-id before numeric constant
/extra/sources/OpenOffice/aoo4/main/solver/410/unxsogi.pro/inc/comphelper/locale.hxx:77:29:
 error: expected unqualified-id before numeric constant
/extra/sources/OpenOffice/aoo4/main/comphelper/source/misc/locale.cxx:115:22:
error: expected unqualified-id before numeric constant
/extra/sources/OpenOffice/aoo4/main/comphelper/source/misc/locale.cxx:142:22:
error: expected unqualified-id before numeric constant

The problem with lines 74 and 77 is that the symbols CS and ES are defined in
/usr/include/sys/regset.h The short program

#include <iostream>
using namespace std;

int main() {
  cout << "CS = " << CS << endl;
  cout << "ES = " << ES << endl;
}

prints

CS = 15
ES = 2

I had the same problem when I was trying to compile file Bidi.cpp of the
graphite2-1.2.1 source tree.
In this case, upstream had modified the file but here I have no idea what is
the best solution. As for
the other errors I guess they might have something to do with the previous
errors.

A.S.

--
Apostols Syropoulos