On Sun, Dec 15, 2013 at 1:53 AM, Надежда Полидорова <sp...@yandex.ru> wrote:

> Hi everybody!
>
> I'm Nadya Polidorova, St. Petersburg, Russia. I've got education in IT,
> worked as a developer for several years. Now I'm a testing newbie. I've
> used OpenOffice for a long time, so I'd like to take part in your QA
> program to help make the product better and gain working experience. I
> enjoy learning psychology and philosophy, the ways we think (or don't think
> :)).

 Nadya --

Welcome to the Apache OpenOffice community. We have a great QA group! If
you haven't already, please start with  the QA information on the project
site:

http://openoffice.apache.org/qa.html

We can certainly use your help with the upcoming 4.1 release (Feb, 2014
timeframe).

MzK

"Cats do not have to be shown how to have a good time,
 for they are unfailing ingenious in that respect."
                                       -- James Mason
  • Knock-knock Надежда Полидорова
    • Re: Knock-knock Kay Schenk