> > Google returns nothing about libg++_uno...
>
> A library like that should be automatically built as one of the bridges
> in main/bridge/source/cppu_uno/. In your case the gcc3_solaris_intel
> bridge might be a good candidate but as the name says it probably builds
> a libgcc3_uno.so instead of the libg++_uno.so your other binaries
> expect. Check the makefile.mk in the bridge. Or find out why your
> binaries look for a libg++_uno.so instead of a libgcc3_uno.so.

I built everything from the beginning and when the system tries to
build the bridges part it does the following:

=============
Building module bridges
=============

Entering /extra/sources/OpenOffice/aoo4/main/bridges/inc

mkout -- version: 1.8

Entering /extra/sources/OpenOffice/aoo4/main/bridges/unotypes
Entering
/extra/sources/OpenOffice/aoo4/main/bridges/source/cpp_uno/gcc3_linux_alpha
Entering
/extra/sources/OpenOffice/aoo4/main/bridges/source/cpp_uno/gcc3_linux_hppa
Entering
/extra/sources/OpenOffice/aoo4/main/bridges/source/cpp_uno/gcc3_linux_s390x
Entering
/extra/sources/OpenOffice/aoo4/main/bridges/source/cpp_uno/gcc3_linux_s390
Entering
/extra/sources/OpenOffice/aoo4/main/bridges/source/cpp_uno/gcc3_linux_arm
Entering /extra/sources/OpenOffice/aoo4/main/bridges/source/cpp_uno/shared

Somehow, it fails to realize that the system is gcc3_solaris_intel and so it
does not
select the correct bridge. BTW, someone who tried to compile LibreOffice on
Solaris
had a similar problem:

http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.documentfoundation.libreoffice.devel/51479

In LibreOffice the module that is responsible for the selection is called
Modules_bridges.mk,
what is the corresponding module in Apache OpenOffice?

A.S.
--
Apostols Syropoulos
Xanthi, Greece