Hi Rory,

It might help to know which version he was downloading and also which
sourceforge mirror.

You could then compare the length that google reported vs. the size of the same
file from http://www.apache.org/dist/openoffice/4.0.1/binaries - don't
reference that in the forum - it is there to help.

Regards,
Dave