On Tue, Jan 21, 2014 at 4:09 PM, Marcus (OOo) <marcus.m...@wtnet.de> wrote:

> In the meantime it's already online on www.oo.o. I've added a h1 tag and
> fixed the double-link problem.
>
> @Rob:
> Please can you test if this is now OK in the screen reader?
>
> Thanks

Here's the tool I used to check:

http://wave.webaim.org

The duplicate links problem is gone.  That's good news.

The error about the missing <h1> is gone.  But now it gives an error
for the <h1> with no content.

I wonder whether the "real" solution here is to make those main
options into <h1>'s and update the CSS accordingly?  If we use a
specific class for those headers we won't conflict with the <h1>'s on
other pages, which are styled differently.

The only other error we have on the home page (and the other templated
pages) is the lack of the language identifier, and it sounds like Dave
had a good solution there.

Regards,

-RobboR