Am 01/25/2014 04:45 AM, schrieb Sam Jennings:

I have uncovered a bug in openoffice on windows 7, 64 pro
Openoffice 4.0.0

To reproduce this bug, make a table with 3 rows and 3 columns (maybe other
numbers would work as well)

now merge the top row's cells
now select a column beneath that merged row, and delete it.

that should crash openoffice and lose all your data.

workaround?  nothing fast.

sorry, it's easier to mail your dev than painstakingly drudge your website for the
bug database and try to get past whatever prescreening it undoubtedly has.  but
great free software guys...but please fix that!  it's a priorty 1...crash&
data loss.

Thanks for telling us the problem. However, it's better suited in our bugtracker. So, please report it here:

https://issues.apache.org/ooo/

Thanks

Marcus