Hi,Sam

I try to reproduce your issue on AOO4.1 and AOO4.0 (AOO400m3(Build:9702)
-  Rev. 1503704)presentation and writer on Windows7 ,but fail to reproduce
Can you provide which product : presentation or writer  , AOO4.0.0 version
build information ,which will be helpful for us to reproduce your issue

Thanks