Hi,

On 12.02.2014 15:18, LOH KOK HOE wrote:
As I following the
guideline<https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Building_installation_packages>on
building the AOO, I got following error shown in the log file, the log
file were locate at <AOO-ROOT>/main/instsetoo_native/
unxlngx6.pro/Apache_OpenOffice/deb/logging/en-US directory, and the file
name was "log_AOO410_en-US.log".

ERROR: More than one new package in directory
/home/kokhoe/workspace/aoo-trunk/main/instsetoo_native/
unxlngx6.pro/Apache_OpenOffice/deb/install/en-US_inprogress/DEBS (
/home/kokhoe/workspace/aoo-trunk/main/instsetoo_native/
unxlngx6.pro/Apache_OpenOffice/deb/install/en-US_inprogress/DEBS/openoffice-writer-4.0.0-1-linux-3.8-x86_64.deb/home/kokhoe/workspace/aoo-trunk/main/instsetoo_native/
unxlngx6.pro/Apache_OpenOffice/deb/install/en-US_inprogress/DEBS/openoffice-writer-4.0.0-1-linux-3.8-x86_64
)
in function: determine_new_packagename (packagepool)

As I check in the "install" directory, I don't see US_inprogress folder,
but I do see others. May I know how could I rectified this issue?

Folder 'en-US_inprogress' is the folder name used during the creation of the installation packages. It is renamed to 'en-US' once the packaging has finished.

Unfortunately, I can not help you with the error - I am not involved deep enough in the packaging.

I recommendation is the remove folder 'unxlngx6.pro' (it is the build output folder) in module instsetoo_native and try a further 'build --all'

Best regards, Oliver.

The output of the console mention this:

dmake:  Error code 255, while making 'openoffice_en-US.deb'

It seems to me that the build was failed due to the builder failed to make
a deb package.