@Regina
I did build with -P option for the reason to speed up the building process.
This is the command I use in the build: "build --all -P2 -- -P2", and then
I did also try "build --all", result still the same. I didn't configure any
thing including the "--with-lang" option. So I leave it default. FYI, my
development PC consist of Ubuntu 13.04 64bit, i5-2400 @ 3.10GHz with 8GB
RAM.
:o)