Am Donnerstag, 17. April 2014 um 01:04 schrieb Andrea Pescetti:
> Juergen Schmidt wrote:
> > Am Mittwoch, 16. April 2014 um 19:03 schrieb imacat:
> > > Sorry I found this problem too late.
> >
> > well it is indeed unfortunately but shows also that this feature is not
> > very often used. It seems at least so.
> >

> It seems rather serious. I expect that "ordinary" private users are not
> affected so much, but corporate or institutional users may be.

this is very speculative and I am not aware of any reported problem until now.
I agree that we have to fix this asap but it is not so easy and takes time. On
Mac we have to access the keychain and use the certs from there. It's
comparable to windows. But on Linux I am not sure if there exist something
similar or if we have to rely on the mozilla cert store.

Do we really want stop the current 4.1 release that is probably good for > 95%
of our users? For a problem that was not reported over month.

I would go for the release, fix it and release a 4.1.1 when a fix is available.
But I would like to know if it still works on Windows where most of our users
come from.

Juergen