On 27/04/2014 Joe Schaefer wrote:
Am I missing something here?  Images have been restored,
the service is on more stable gear now, and if uploads do
not currently work (as of today) please file a ticket.

We are discussing two overlapping issues:

1) The current status of Roller. It is now working normally (I also tested the image upload: it works now, thanks for fixing it too) but a few hours ago I was consistently getting a 502. We had several reports of users getting a 502 too.

2) Whether we (OpenOffice or Apache) should move to a different solution for blogging. This is only loosely related to the recent Roller outage.

Regards,
  Andrea.