on Tuesday, April 29, 2014 3:45 PM Jürgen Schmidt wrote:
> browse the blog entry and copy the link
>
> https://blogs.apache.org/OOo/entry/the_apache_openoffice_proje
> ct_announce

mmh ... it is generally true that the part
"the_apache_openoffice_project_announce" corresponds to what is specified in
the source code of the page as id?

I mean:

"<a name="the_apache_openoffice_project_announce"
id="the_apache_openoffice_project_announce"> </ a>"

> Keep in mind that when you publish a page all pending changes will be
> published as well. It is no local update of your changes only. Just as
> reminder, it's a not so nice side effect of the CMS

I hope it's safe if I commit and immediately see that the statig build is OK,
that I _then publish the changes immediately_?

What I mean is that I can watch the commit-process (by clicking on "[Follow
Staging Build]") and see when it is ready and then when I publish within 1-2
minutes, can happen in the meantime not much.

That's right?

Jörg