FYI: at Sourceforge, the big green download button downloads the 4.0.1
version. It happened to me, and I almost installed 4.0.1 twice on my
computer.

Later, I noticed the dark red error message on the sourceforge page, which
states that "the 4.1.0/binaries/...86.exe file can't be found or isn't
available. ..."

I guess other users will find this annoying, and not all of them will find
the folder browsing any comfortable.

Other than that, Congratulations on the 4.1 release.
Thanks to all developers & users who reported, fixed, replied, ... to
support OpenOffice.

Tal