If it is not too late, would it be possible to include an icon in Writer to open the paragraph style dialogue? This is a vital tool: It is the only foolproof way to fully set up styles, also to check what the attributes are.

At present it is only accessible via the right click menu then choosing 'edit paragraph style...' No icon, no menu item.

Sorry for the late request: only joined this mailing list a couple of days ago, so was entirely unaware this was in train.