From: Dave Barton
Sent: 05/14/14 02:26 PM
To: circul...@gmx.com
Subject: Re: [Proposal] Update Icons for AOO 4.1

-------- Original Message --------
From:  circul...@gmx.com
To:  dev@openoffice.apache.org
Date: Wed, 14 May 2014 13:37:40 +0100
Copy of my post to the list:

 circul...@gmx.com  wrote:If it is not too late, would it be possible to
include an icon in Writer to open the paragraph style dialogue? This is a vital
tool: It is the only foolproof way to fully set up styles, also to check what
the attributes are.
The icon is already available, just use the customize option. I have sent you a
pm illustrating the necessary selections. (See attached.)
At present it is only accessible via the right click menu then choosing 'edit
paragraph style...' No icon, no menu item.
In the default "Format" menu there is a "Paragraph..." option to open the
paragraph style dialog.
Sorry for the late request: only joined this mailing list a couple of days ago,
so was entirely unaware this was in train.
Dave