On 27.05.2014 20:58, Marcus (OOo) wrote:
> Am 05/27/2014 05:46 PM, schrieb Kay Schenk:
>> We still allow for downloads of "legacy" OOo, so it
>> would probably be better to move the older versions to something like our
>> current structure -- your second option above?
>
> +1
>
>> And, should the older
>> "packages", if it applies only to 3.3, also have its own area? Maybe
>> someone still wants/needs these.
>
> Then they should look for them in the ASF archive. This should be the
> only location for very old release builds.

The ASF archive does not contain older OOo builds such as 3.2.1 or 3.3. These
artifacts were not released under the ASF umbrella so they are neither archived
in http://archive.apache.org/dist/incubator/ooo/ nor in
http://archive.apache.org/dist/openoffice/

Ancient OOo releases are still available in the archive mirror network though.
Please see http://www.openoffice.org/download/archive.html for links.

Herbert