Thanks. Is coinMP and Hunspell needed for security features?

-----Original Message-----
From: Herbert Duerr [mailto:h...@apache.org]
Sent: Friday, June 13, 2014 2:50 AM
To: dev@openoffice.apache.org
Subject: Re: EXTERNAL: Re: Macro Security Button

Hi Raymond,

On 12.06.2014 17:39, Steele, Raymond wrote:
> I am just trying to set ENABLE_NSS_MODULE=YES.I thought enabling category-b
> would do this, but that does not seem to be the case. How does one go about
> enabling the security macros button? I thought it was by enabling NSS and
> category-b, but that does not seem to work. I could manually force it , or
> change the configure script, but that does not seem to be the correct
> solution.

According to main/configure.in line 330 the nss module is enabled by default.
It gets disabled though in line 1422 of the same file unless category-b
licensed code is explicitly enabled. This is so for policy reasons, see [1] for
details.

So if you enabled category-b licensed code and didn't disable nss, then nss
should be enabled. If this isn't so please check and eventually update your
system's autoconf tool. If that doesn't help then enabling the
ENABLE_NSS_MODULE option by force may be the fastest solution.

[1] http://markmail.org/thread/erh6leykxwygio2k

Herbert