Hello,

First off, I’d like to thank you for making your product available for PC
users.

I would like to contribute to what you are doing in my own odd way. I use gift
cards (Visa & MasterCard) to make online purchases, and usually there’s a
nominal amount left, which I discard. Instead of throwing the card away with
this amount remaining, I’d like to donate it to Open Office (as if making a
purchase?). This amount is usually anywhere from just under $1 to $3, and I use
at least one card per month. I don’t want to offend anyone, which is why I am
asking first.

Thanks again for what you do.

CB

Sent from Windows Mail