From: Herbert Duerr [mailto:h...@apache.org]
Sent: Monday, June 23, 2014 11:52 PM
To: dev@openoffice.apache.org
Subject: EXTERNAL: Re: NSS Module

Hi Raymond,

On 23.06.2014 18:42, Steele, Raymond wrote:
> After running the configure, the ENABLE_NSS_MODULE environment variable is
> set to yes, but for some reason NSS is not built. The build fails in
> xmlsecurity because the NSS libraries were not built and copied over to
> solver. I have to manually run dmake on NSS then copy them to the lib
> directory in solver. Any ideas why?

Looking into main/nss/makefile.mk the logic on whether the builtin nss is built
is right there: If nss is disabled or if the system-provided nss is selected,
then the builtin nss will not be built. In that case there would be an info:
"NSS will not be built because..." I guess this was the case. Please search the
build output for this line.

The system provided nss is preferred over the builtin nss if you configured
with --with-system-nss or --with-system-libs. Please check whether any of these
configure options were active.

Herbert