Just wanted to let you know that I resolved this by pointing xmlsecurity to the
local NSS libraries installed with firefox. This was done  by adding it to  the
LD_LIBRARY_PATH env variable.

-----Original Message-----
From: Herbert Duerr [mailto:h...@apache.org]
Sent: Thursday, June 26, 2014 4:11 AM
To: dev@openoffice.apache.org
Subject: Re: EXTERNAL: Re: NSS Module

On 26.06.2014 02:32, Steele, Raymond wrote:
> Where is the build output located?

It is emitted to stdout unless you used the --html option in your build
command. To capture stdout either redirect it with e.g.
   build --all -P2 >stdout.log -- -P2
or use a pipe and the tee command
   build --all -P2 -- -P2 | tee stdout.log to capture it and watch the progress
at the same time.

>  I have NSS on my system, but the --with-system-nss flag is not an option. If
> I use --with-system-libs, wouldn't that enable system-libs for all software?

I'm no expert on AOO's configure system but as far as I know the option
--with-system-libs should only enable the system libs where development headers
and libraries are available on the build system.

There is still the question on whether the system-nss is being used:
The makefile output ("NSS is not being built because...") would be one
important piece of information containing the relevant environment variables
"ENABLE_NSS_MODULE" and "SYSTEM_NSS". The environment variables are of course
also visible in the... environment once you sourced the platform specific file
mentioned by the configure script.

Herbert