On 12/07/2014 Toki wrote:
A couple of days ago I found my source copy of  version 0.6 of _OOo in a
Multi-Lingual Environment_ last night, in cleaning up files on my hard
drive. (This is from December 2004, and is for OOo 1.1.3-ZA.)
How fruitful would it be, to update it for AOo 4.x?

It seems it's documentation, right? Well, for sure documentation updates are always welcome. I don't have a copy of that document so I don't know details, but judging from the subject this would be helpful to many users, so if you decide to invest some time on it it would be great.

While documentation is better discussed on the doc list, I suspect that in this case you will have more chances to get appropriate technical answers if you ask the dev list (this one).

Regards,
  Andrea.