On Wed, 23 Jul 2014 15:59:34 -0400 (EDT)
Joan Lacombe <harjo...@aol.com> wrote:

> Gentlemen:
>

> Can you recommend a good tutorial book that I can use to learn how to easily
> operate Open Office.  I looked up the books listed on your website at Amazon
> and the reviews indicated they were useless and extremely unhelpful.
>

> I am looking for some direction as to how to make the best use of this newly
> installed program on my computer--something for someone who is not computer
> savvy.  My last program was Word Perfect and it was just what its name
> implied.
>

> Please help.
>

> Joan Lacombe
> harjo...@aol.com

While I haven't read their books on Open/LibreOffice, I have been considerably
helped by their shorter writings on the same. So I would have no hesitation in
recommending anything on Open/LibreOffice by Solveig Haugland or Jean Hollis
Weber.

--
Rory O'Farrell <ofarr...@iol.ie>