Hi,

maybe some of you wondered why I haven't started the vote on RC1 but the
reason is quite simple. Just when the upload was nearly finished I got
notification of available updates (thanks to Regina and Ariel) of
dictionaries. We know this is very annoying when you install a new
version and get update notification directly.

That means we will definitely prepare a RC2 and if you have identified
further critical and potential showstopper please report them asap.

I plan to start the build later this week and will see if there is
coming more. Please continue testing of RC1 and give us feedback.

Thanks

Juergen